Festive wishlist + Douglas Booth

Monday 13 December 2010






Of course i'm not going to get every single thing on here but i'd die of happiness i did. I first saw this Chanel Bag on Polyvore with a set of other items and i feel in love straight away. The picture of the girls back is simply because i want her back, its so skinny. This fur collar blazer is waaaay out of my price range but ahhh, its so beautiful and just perfect. I would so love a random pile of old records so i can stick them up on my wall when i re-decorate after christmas and Tokyo. I've already got my American flag which i bought a couple of weeks ago from eBay (best shop ever). All i can say is Jeffery Campbell

2 comments:

  1. love your wishlist. i just ordered another pair of jeffrey campbell lita's in taupe suede.. <333



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh all Lita shoes are out of stock in my size you lucky thing!x

    ReplyDelete

 

エリカ ボウズ © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger